The main goal of the MARUTI GEMS Website is to provide the best possible shopping experience to the respected customers. That is why we have set a greatly transparent and easy to understand returns and exchange policy.
What Are The Conditions For A Product To Get Eligible For This Returns And Exchange Policy?
- Product (s) need to be in their respective actual & unused condition.
- We do not offer Returns & Exchange for the items with damages incurred by inappropriate utilization or negligence.
- We evaluate, check, and examine every item before making a decision about the replacement. Hence, it depends on the decision of the MARUTI GEMS team.
- Original Product Certificate ought to accompany the respective product. Moreover, Original or Copy of the Invoice, lab certificates, documentation, etc should also come with the product.
- If any product returned to us has the marks of wear or has been altered, carved, or resized (by other than MARUTI GEMS) or damaged, we will not consider it for return.
Return Policy of MARUTI GEMS on Loose Gemstones
When it comes to returning loose gemstones, you must have already paid the full price for it. You can place a return request within 10 days of the product delivery. However, all of the above conditions must be fulfilled. Please note, VAT, Shipping Charges, and duties will not be refundable.
Return Policy of MARUTI GEMS on Gemstone Jewelry
Note that any sort of custom jewelry (such as bracelets, pendants, rings, etc) developed for you is not returnable for money.
Nevertheless, you can request us to return within 10 days of product delivery to receive a store credit. This store credit will be 75% of your original invoice amount. You are always welcome to use this store credit for more shopping on MARUTI GEMS. Also, you can contact our Customer Care team to know more about our Return Policy.
About Payment Gateway Charges
It is important to mention that Payment Gateway Charges (if applied) are not subject to refund as you owe these charges directly to the payment gateway. Given below are more details for these charges:
- Payment Gateway Charges - 2.36% (This includes all payments done using Indian credit cards, debit cards or Net Banking (excluding American Express which is 4.72%).
- Foreign Cards Payment Gateway Charges – 3.54%
- PayU Charges – 2% + GST
- Note: All above charges include the valid GST charges (18%)
Important Points to Remember:
Remember the VAT, duties, and Shipping Charges are not refundable. Customers must return products at their own cost.
Payment Gateway charges will not be refunded (please check above info on Payment Gateway charges for more details)
Returns may take 7 to 10 business days for processing (from the date of product receiving at the MARUTI GEMS address).
If you have ordered any lab certificate with the gemstone, the payment of that certificate will not be included in the return payment. That means the lab certificate is not refundable.
Returns & Exchange: Frequently Asked Questions What is the Starting point of the 10 Days Return Duration?
It starts from the day you receive your product, as displayed in the courier records of MARUTI GEMS
I am unable to return the original packaging and lab certificate along with the product. Is it possible to return the loose gemstone in this case?
We basically need lab certificates, complete actual product certificate, documentation, invoices, discount coupons, packaging, and so on whatever may have come with the loose gemstone. If any of these requirements are not available, you will not receive a 100% refund. Nevertheless, if you want Partial or Complete Replacement or Store Credit, you can contact our Customer Care team. We will help you at the earliest with the best possible support.
I purchased two loose gemstones from MARUTI GEMS. I want to return one of them. Is it allowed?
Yes! You can contact our Customer Care team to know about the return procedure. You must return the same within the 10 days return duration.
I want to return a gemstone. What is the procedure?
If you wish to return a gemstone, you can contact our Customer Support team for the detailed process. However, the overall process in a brief is mentioned below:
First, you need to talk to our Customer Care team to receive a Return Authorization. You must make sure to have each of the original objects, which you received with the gemstone, such as Original or Copy of the Invoice, Original Product Certificate, documentation, packaging, discount coupons, lab certificates, and so on.
Start packing the products carefully. Contact a prominent courier service and send the items via the same. Do not forget to get the insurance of the package.
Know about the courier tracking information and let us update about the same. To know about our address, contact our Customer Care team.
Moreover, you need to find out which courier service accepts jewelry. Do research about their service and customer reviews before finalizing. Once everything seems perfect, you can proceed to the next process.
Never write the name “MARUTI GEMS” or the name of any gemstone or jewelry-related words on the exterior of the package. Otherwise, it could invite unnecessary attention.
Is it possible to return a gemstone that I bought from MARUTI GEMS and is adorned in a ring?
As per the MARUTI GEMS Return Policy, custom jewelry is not refundable. If you want a store credit, you can talk to our Customer Care team to know the store credit amount.
Do you have any query regarding our Returns & Exchange Policy? Feel free to contact us!
- Open For Delivery Safe, Santized Shipping Worldwide
- 24 X 7 Service Online Service Any Time
- Online Payment Contrary to Popular Belief
- Satisfaction Guarantee We are committed to your Satisfaction with every order.
- Festival Offers Special Festival Offers